Ecommerce Specialist - Media Agency
4 days left
- Job Role
- Ecommerce Manager
eCommerce Leadership role at an international media agency, based in Central London.
Salary to £80,000 + benefits.
- The eCom Lead will be part of the Global team and lead the strategic direction of the agencies ecommerce and retail division. This is an integral role in building capability in commerce across the agency.
- The role is largely strategic and you will be responsible for advising clients on how they can maximize their online media presence to drive sales across current and emerging channels to market, e.g. pureplay, omnichannel and DTC environments.
- You will be able to navigate the likes of Amazon who are significantly building out their media platforms and including merchandising as part of large media commitments.
As part of this role the eCom Lead brings clients the ability to execute on the latest platforms including in-store beacons, mobile shopping apps, retailer media platforms, digital coupons, e-Commerce, digital promotions and emerging payment methods.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Comprehensive digital experience
- Strong understanding and point of view on the future of commerce and retail
- Experience and an understanding in brand and retail relationships
- Experience in eCommerce and Omnichannel media initiatives
- Understanding and experience of the Amazon platform
- Experience developing frameworks and toolkits for implementation
- Ability to set clear eCom and retail media KPI’s for our clients
- Experience working across all digital channels including social, direct display, programmatic, search, e-mail
- Exceptional project management skills (strategy development through to delivery)
- Exceptional client relationship skills, especially with senior clients
- Network management experience
Apply for Ecommerce Specialist - Media Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly