Senior Marketing Executive
- Why commute to London?
- Rapidly growing Online business
- Peterborough, Cambs
- £Excellent + great benefits & a culture to match!
For more info please contact Tom @ GoodEgg digital
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing insurance company based in Peterborough.
• Own the brand marketing strategy in terms of specificities and overall approach
• Drive brand development by creating campaigns that reflect values as well as meet commercial requirements
• Manage marketing budgets effectively and drive provable ROI
• Coordinate all required activity to hit KPIs in required streams - including eCRM, SEO, Social Media and all other promotions
• Manage eCRM strategy to ensure highest possible conversion rate
• Report on set KPIs & objectives to outline marketing effectiveness
• Stay up to date with industry best practice and adapt where appropriate
• Circa 3 years’ experience in brand marketing managing multiple campaigns
• Strong data and analytical skills and comfortable using Google suite (essential)
• Proven track record in delivering audience and revenue growth
• Excellent communication skills
• Ideally a marketing qualification - CIM or similar and/or a marketing degree
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Experience working in a fast moving & results driven environment
If this sounds like you then give us a call or contact Tom @ GoodEgg Digital to talk more about the opportunity.
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Offline Media
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly