Marketing Campaign Executive
As a core member of the of the Product and Marketing team you will expected to work autonomously, have excellent communication skills and have a strong track record of delivering engaging campaigns.
If you tick the following boxes I'd love to speak to you:
- Delivered a range of communications including advertising, email marketing campaigns, social media activity, events and marketing collateral
- Working with third party suppliers
- Managing changes to websites, producing content for websites
- Delivered effective marketing campaigns
- Drafted business cases and tracked budgets
A permanent role paying up to £33,000 + excellent benefits!
So if this is the opportunity for you click the apply button!
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.