Digital Merchandising Manager
Digital Merchandising Manager
Purple Monkey Recruitment are working with leading well-known retailer who are looking for a Digital Merchandising Manager to join their fast-paced eCommerce team.
You will be managing online merchandising, delivering a world class customer experience and maximising opportunities to increase sales across the eCommerce websites.
As Digital Merchandising Manager you will:
- Build relationships with the category teams to ensure that new product is on the site in a timely manner to maximise sales
- Work closely with the brand team to deliver conversion driving content
- Work across the ecommerce team to continuously develop processes, ways of working and developing the website
- Manage your team and their development Actively continuing your own self-development (including product knowledge) and continuously building skills as a team leader
- Remain customer centric at all times Ensure customers can easily shop our products and find what they are looking for
- Work with the user experience team to ensure that we are delivering a world class customer experience
- Constantly monitoring and updating search on the site to ensure what is rendered to customers is relevant and engaging
- Monitor analytics of customer journeys across the site, identifying pain points and taking action to make the journey better for the customer
- Grow sales in line with business objectives and targets for all online channels
- Monitor and report on category sales against KPIs, suggest actions to improve sales and category performance.
- Achieve financial and operational goals
- Work with the category teams and activity planner to ensure promotions are executed well and online activity is commercially sound
- Work with merchandise planner to ensure key lines stay in stock or suitable alternative products are utilised.
- Ensure that all creative across the site is returning an ROI
- Ensure product and content published conforms to regulatory standards in collaboration with the regulatory affairs team
- Ensure that all product on the site is in the right category with the right attributes, ensuring that information about products is customer facing and sales driving.
- Deliver efficient processes for promotional changeover
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Highly numerate and proficient with Excel Experienced with business intelligence tools and web analytics packages.
- Good understanding of online customer experience and E-Commerce.
- Work experience within a retail organisation is preferable
- Close attention to detail
This is a great opportunity for a Digital Merchandising Manager to join a household name at a time of forecasted growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business.
For a confidential discussion around this role or your next career move please contact Rebecca Tolson @ email@example.com
Apply for Digital Merchandising Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly