Digital Marketing Manager
- Why commute to London?
- Major global media group
- Peterborough, Cambs
- £Excellent + Gt benefits & a culture to match!
For more info please call Tom @ GoodEgg digital
Top global media business - Highly digital, ambitious with deeply dynamic culture.
- Leveraging data to understand the conversion and engagement funnels, and designing campaigns to continuously meet & exceed key performance metrics across all digital growth initiatives
- Conception, testing and execution of targeted campaigns, and integrate these within our wider marketing strategy
- Create forecasts and budgets to reflect your strategy for revenue growth
- Regular channel performance audits. In-depth campaign performance analysis, interpreting success; replicating & scaling across the wider business
- Using customer data & key industry trends to innovate & optimise new channels
- Proven track record of delivering audience & revenue growth
- Essential to have strong data interpretation and analytical skills; using Google suite (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc)
- 5+ years’ experience in brand marketing managing multiple campaigns delivering consistent ROI+ results; adhering to advertising best practice
- Experience in managing a small team of digital marketing experts
- Attention to detail - both in performance/KPI reporting, and providing supporting commentary
- A great understanding of budgeting and forecasting techniques incorporating channel specific KPI’s
- Excellent communication skills; comfortable working with multiple internal teams
- Highly motivated, a self-starter with experience working in a rapid result driven environment
If this sounds like you then give us a call or contact Tom @ GoodEgg Digital to talk more about the opportunity.
- Brand Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Digital Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics