Racing Post is a media company which focuses on horse racing, greyhounds, football and sports betting. The company publishes a daily national newspaper, runs multiple websites and mobile products including RACINGPOST.com
About the Role
You will be responsible for delivering actionable insight, across the Racing Post's suite of digital products. It will also be the responsibility of the role to manage, train and nurture a team of analysts. Utilising the team at their disposal, it will be the responsibility of the successful candidate to ensure that insight is delivered to all departments and revenue channels within an acceptable timeframe.
Analysis and delivery
- Manage the delivery of all digital KPI metric reports, covering both B2C and B2B requirements.
- Establish and manage the process for data insight requests, improving both efficiency and turnaround time.
- Review and validate all insight requests to ensure that they align with business objectives.
- Analyse and establish a reporting mechanic for ROI and LTV across all acquisition channels for all digital products.
- Produce digestible, visually enticing reports which provide compelling commentary and actionable insight.
- Work closely with the Digital Analytics team to ensure that the data collected is fit-for-purpose, clean and trustworthy.
- Establish testing strategies and drive testing initiatives to improve data certainty.
- Become focal point within business for all analytical and visualisation requests.
- Communicate key insights to B2B clients and internal stakeholders.
- Being a member of the Product Council, you will help to advise on MVT & A/B testing experiments by documenting your research plans, analysing data, and sharing insights with the group. You will also provide status updates and analysis for upcoming experiments and product metrics reports. It will be your responsibility to ensure that the needs of group from a data and insight perspective are fulfilled.
- Work with Product and Revenue Teams to identify key customer journeys in order to drive transactions and optimise the conversion funnel.
- Work closely with the Revenue Teams to ensure that all revenue generating ideas or insight requests are prioritised with no opportunity missed.
- Assist the Marketing department by providing analysis and insight into campaign activity targeted across the customer life cycle.
- Lead a Team of Analysts
- Oversee the development of team by implementing Personal Development Plans, organising training and setting up SMART objectives.
- Champion the kaizen approach to team management, encouraging continuous improvement.
More About the Racing Post
Racing Post is a media company which focuses on horse racing, greyhounds, football and sports betting. The company publishes a daily national newspaper, runs multiple websites and mobile products including RACINGPOST.com. It also has an iPad newspaper app and a growing B2B division. The business employs approximately 280 permanent staff and also hires freelancers and contractors.
The business has invested significantly in the development of digital/multimedia services for both existing and potential markets. Racing Post is a leading digital publisher with a number of world-class websites, spearheaded by RACINGPOST.com, which includes a digital subscription service. Racing Post has also recently developed a number of innovative mobile and tablet products which are crucial in extending the appeal of the brand to a new audience.
Apply for Analytics Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly