Senior Social Analyst
Senior Social Analyst £50K to £60K South West London
This is a great opportunity to work in social analytics for an award winning marketing agency that works across brand, content, social and experiential marketing.
They work on some exciting brands across FMCG, gaming, telecoms and more. Due to an increase in demand for social analytics the social team is expanding to meet client needs and so if you are a Social Analyst interested in human behaviour this could the role for you.
You need to be curious, and passionate about social media and analysis.
Senior Social Strategist - The role
Working with a Social Strategist and the wider planning team you will work on
- Social listening & analytics to feed into the social strategy for multiple clients
- Developing and implement a social evaluation framework
- Overseeing social insight and measurement
- Helping to prove the effectiveness of social media
- Identifying audience insights to inform planning
- Mentoring more junior-level analysts
Senior Social Strategist -Experience required
- Passion for social media and an interest in human behaviour
- Understanding and experience of using social evaluation tools
- Ability to evaluate the performance of social media campaigns
- Able to work well with internal teams and are adept at translating data insight and findings and conveying to non-data-literate people
- Experience of managing & developing the skills of more junior analysts would be beneficial though not essential
- Experience of working with Influencer platforms
A varied role at this marketing agency working with some great clients on analysis of their clients’ social campaigns.
The role is based in South West London and the salary is approx. £50K to £60K though there could be a little flexibility.
Apply for Senior Social Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly