- Supportive & close-knit team.
- Excellent progression opportunities.
- Creative, non-corporate culture.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Commercial Director, and working closely with the retail and wholesale teams, you will have full responsibility for the day-to-day running of the website, from strategy and planning to hands-on implementation.
With a broad remit, you will be involved in both the development of key digital marketing campaigns and have ownership for online trading and merchandising, all the while using Google Analytics to analyse sales and traffic across the website. In addition, you will proof all content uploaded and manage the products online.
Your overarching aim will be to continuously assess and implement new commercial online sales opportunities, manage the eCommerce budget and report on financial KPIs, with the key channels being PPC, SEO, Email, Social and Affiliates.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Relevant eCommerce experience.
- Experience using a CMS system.
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Experience using web analytics.
- Ability to work within a close-knit team.
- Hands-on and pro-active approach.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated personality.
With a salary of £28-£32k (D.O.E.) on offer, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced eCommerce Executive looking to take a step up, or an eCommerce Manager to help grow the online proposition of this beautiful brand.
This company are looking to take someone on ASAP, so send through your CV or get in touch with Rina on 01179 269 530 for more information!
Apply for eCommerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly