Anchor is England's largest not-for-profit provider of housing and care for older people, employing almost 9,000 capable, caring and committed colleagues. Our insight and reputation is built on almost 50 years' experience. During this time Anchor has grown to provide housing and care services to almost 40,000 people at 1,000 locations across England
Reporting into Head of Sales and Marketing responsibilities include:-
- Creating and executing profitable sales and marketing campaigns for leasehold retirement properties and care homes with a view to driving income and reducing void rates/filling up all properties.
- Assisting the individual properties to develop on-brand, cost-effective local marketing campaigns, events and PR programmes with a view to increasing sales and occupancy.
- Working with the Customer Centre, properties, sales teams and agents to ensure accurate tracking and reporting of all marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the marketing function and deliver timely campaigns across the business, making sure all budget, HR, procurement, brand, reporting and compliance requirements are met.
Required knowledge & experience:-
- Proven ability to plan annual marketing campaigns to hit cost and leasehold sales/ void targets/ occupancy targets
- Commercially driven mentality with knowledge of consumer marketing and sales channels
- Proven track record of B2C marketing ideally within housing/ new homes but project delivery is essential
- Extensive knowledge of the full marketing mix and ability to forward plan and execute profitable marketing campaigns in line with the company targets, timings and brand.
- A firm understanding of procurement and drive to hit tight deadlines and budgets to achieve stated business goals
- reviewing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and channels within the business and to make recommendations for development and improvement
- Familiarity with customer segmentation and targeting tools and use of data to drive decision-making process
- Digital marketing/ website experience is essential including strong social media and UGC experience
- Excellent budget management skills
- Ability to manage a medium sized marketing team and communicate a clear sense of accountability, direction and leadership at all levels
- Effective and accurate written and verbal communications skills with excellent attention to detail and a keen eye for compelling, creative results led design, imagery and copywriting
- Ability to influence managers at different levels and be a team player
- Ability to build rapport with stakeholders and develop effective working relationships within all areas of the business
- Ability to manage third parties/ agencies and show strong negotiating skills
Generous benefits include, contributory pension scheme, optional 25% discounted private health cover, Life Assurance, discounted retail and child care vouchers and the ability to buy and sell annual leave entitlement
Please note the application close date may change if we receive high volume of applications
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly