Head of Creative & Digital - Agency
Head of Creative & Digital - Agency - salary £45-50k DOE - negotiable
An exciting opportunity to join a successful agency to head up their Digital & Creative team. We are looking for someone who is inspirational and ideas led with a passion for the ever-evolving challenge of digital and cross-platform communications and technologies, to take responsibility for development and delivery of conceptual and digital creative offering to clients to support business growth. Working across print, digital and mobile you will apply technical innovation and forward thinking solutions to the creative output of the business.
This is a senior management role within the team and you will need to have experience of managing and directing teams, pitching to clients/presenting and have worked in a digital agency environment previously.
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus 25 days holiday. This will rise by 1 day per year of service up to 30 days. There are other benefits including childcare/discount voucher scheme.
Job role of the Head of Digital & Creative:
- Develop conceptual and digital design capability across the company for multi-channel /multi-platform use
- Identify and develop relationships with external resources for the supply technical solutions
- Lead the development of the digital offering and grow the company reputation for digital within the industry
- Keep abreast of innovative design and technology in the market place
- Share knowledge and latest developments across the company
- Provide high level direction, conceptual design and digital creative advice to existing and new clients
- Work with account management to take the initial brief for digital projects, scoping and pricing of jobs
- Manage budget and schedule for assigned projects
- Work with the new business development team to identify and target potential client new business opportunities
- Direct and manage creative element of any new business pitches and participate in presentations to existing or potential clients
- Contribute to company blog, creative award entries and other marketing activities as required
- Development and delivery of digital communications solutions to existing and potential clients
- Grow the reputation of the agency as a creative and innovative communications player
- Contribute to profitability of accounts through smart management of in-house team and third party digital suppliers
- Line management responsibility for the creative services team (Content editors & Designers) including financial performance, strengthening commercial awareness of the team, completion of appraisals and personal development plans and ensuring behaviours are representative of our company values
- The development of skills and confidence of the creative services team
- Proven creative lead experience
- Have great ideas – think “if it’s been done, it is possible – now how can we make it better?”
- Portfolio of work across web, mobile, intranet and social
- Worked in a digital agency environment
- In-depth knowledge of multiplatform integrated creative deliverables – know what can and can’t be done with digital
- Demonstration of strategic thought and mix of skills to include creative, leadership and client relationship
- An accomplished line manager
- Software skills: InDesign, Photoshop, able to mock up platform features, (ability to make prototype sites, basic coding a bonus)
If you are interested in this role then please apply here with a short covering letter outlining your reasons for applying. We will acknowledge your application.