Digital Marketing Executive
FMCG Connect is pleased to be working with a well-known leisure group in need of a Search Marketing Executive to help manage all search PPC, SEO activity.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Digital Acquisition and Media Manager and will need to have previous Digital Marketing experience.
- Devise and implement a search strategy that will enable the business to hit its stretching search marketing targets in a competitive landscape. This will include a test and learn plan to allow for key learning’s within each channel.
- Produce daily, weekly, periodic and end of campaign reporting to highlight performance against our KPI’s (including revenue, bookings, conversion, click through rates, average transactional value, cost per acquisition and return on investment). These should all be benchmarked against prior years and targets, and highlight areas to improve.
- Keep up to date with all external changes that will affect SEO and PPC, and introduce monitoring and solutions to problems these changes may cause. This will involve industry reading and alert setup.
- Assist with the administration of effective budget management including the raising and recording of all spend.
- Manage SEO campaigns and keyword performance. This will include working with internal teams for content production, and external agencies to plan outreach and link building to improve rankings for all targeted keywords.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience managing a paid search account
- Minimum 1 years’ experience managing SEO campaigns, taking responsibility for keyword rankings, link building and content production
- Ability to analyse and interpret cross channel data in order to provide insights for improving search performance
- Advanced level of skills in Microsoft Excel
- Experience managing agencies, and presenting to a range of audiences