Front End Developer
Would you like to be based in plush trendy offices doing the job you love?
Our client is a global marketing agency with a portfolio of exciting international brands as their clients. To help them execute top marketing campaigns they require a Front End Developer to join their Analytics & Conversion team.
This role is a great opportunity to build and strengthen your digital marketing career working with a diverse range of clients from the get-go. You will be based in their hip offices in a luxurious area of Leeds with the trendy bars and shops on the doorstep! The team is well known to have nice lunches out and the occasional cheeky drink after work and are looking for someone who wants to be part of their close team.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Front End Developer
- Testing the performance of new web pages
- Developing and designing web page improvements
- Working within a team to create new tests looking at web analytics, user research and competitor analysis
- Research and use a range of data to assist in the creation of new test ideas, e.g. user testing, web analytics, surveys, interviews and more
- Use their training programmes to learn and develop your skills, and contribute to the ongoing innovation of our services
- Attend client meetings and phone calls
Skills and attributes
- Have a degree or equivalent in related discipline
- Ideally, you'll be a creative thinker and an understanding of design. You'll have exceptional attention to detail and to take pride in the quality of your work.
- Creative flair and passion for digital marketing
- Professional and well presentable for clients
- Previous experience in CRO would be highly advantageous
Our client are keen to fill this role soon so if this sounds like the next step in your career then apply today! Alternatively contact one of our award winning team on 0161 833 1044 or email email@example.com
More searches like this
- Digital / Online Marketing Digital Agency jobs in North East England
- Software Development Digital Agency jobs in North East England
- Web Development Digital Agency jobs in North East England
- User Experience (UX) Digital Agency jobs in North East England
- User Interface (UI) Digital Agency jobs in North East England