- Ownership of the marketing strategy for an established multi-platform brand
- Developing creative marketing campaigns to drive new customer acquisition
- Must have relevant B2B marketing experience
The Role: An exciting opportunity has arisen within this B2B media organisation for an experienced marketer to support and lead revenue growth, responsible for creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns across email, social and on- and offline channels to generate new subscriber leads. The successful candidate will also be responsible for customer engagement and ensuring brand awareness and credibility to increase customer retention. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will use market intelligence, customer insight and analysis to increase the understanding of audiences to ensure the effectiveness of campaigns. There will also be opportunities for on-site management at prestigious, global events.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager include:
- Strategise and execute marketing activity across multiple channels including email, website, print and social media
- Work closely with sales, content and product teams to align marketing strategies and drive brand growth
- Increase customer retention via engagement campaigns
- Build an understanding of relevant market trends, competitor intelligence and audience needs
- Interpret research and data to inform marketing strategy
- Analyse and monitor on-site conversions and website traffic
- Develop customer insights to create effective messaging both internally and externally
- Timescale and budget management
- Have a minimum of 4 years marketing experience in B2B information
- Experience creating and implementing commercial marketing campaigns
- Be confident with a range of channels including email, social, and web
- Numerical and ability to analyse data to drive marketing strategy
- Understanding of subscription renewal processes
- Ability to manage events activity
- Have commercial acumen and ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
The Company: This media organisation has a market-leading product portfolio including online business information, events and publications. Working with a variety of creative and advertising industries to showcase talent and identify trends, they are looking for an experienced, commercially minded Marketing Manager to join their expanding workforce.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £30,000-32,000
- Bonus: 20%
- Benefits: Excellent company benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.