Creative, Digital Marketing Manager - Music
A major record label is currently searching for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager who has tons of creative flair to join them in their London office.
Sat within the digital marketing team it will be your role to work with the label's marketing team, artists and managers to deliver first class creative, innovative and strategic digital marketing campaigns. You will also take on the role of their Digital and Social trends champion - this entails understanding consumer behaviour on and offline and devising tactics which address audience/fan's needs and drive positive engagement with artists and brands.
They are looking for candidates from the digital and/or social entertainment space, candidates who have a demonstrable track record of working with digital marketing campaigns within a creative context. They are happy to look at candidates from both in-house and agency backgrounds, as well as social platforms such as Instagram, You Tube, LADBible etc.
In terms of your day to day, your core responsibilities will include;
- Consulting on the creation of digitally led marketing plans for artist campaigns.
- Working with the Head of Marketing to plan digital budgets through a clear understanding of ROI and commercial potential of each activity.
- Deliver clear value to artists through managing the strategy across all of their digital properties.
- Find, engage and maintain relevant target audiences via digital platforms.
- Deliver against Database, Traffic and engagement (conversion) targets agreed by the Strategic Marketing Director.
- Ensure email and social CRM is at the heart of all artist campaigns year round, even when out of the release cycle.
- Oversee the briefing, build and maintenance of all artist digital touch points - official site, social networks, apps, mobile destinations etc.
- Ensure best practise across data capture, CRM, sales opportunities, editorial and community.
- Actively seek innovative solutions to compliment traditional marketing plans.
Sound like you? Do you have the experience, the passion and the creative flair to be their Senior Digital Marketing Manager? Get in touch asap.