Sales and Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Business Development Director, we are looking for an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager with a background in software and someone who is capable of demonstrating a proven track record in a similar position. Our client operates within a highly competitive environment and in order to maintain a competitive position require a dynamic and motivated Sales & Marketing Manager to be at the forefront of the company's product promotion and sales strategies.
This role will involve;
- Management of Sales Department and its personnel.
- Maintenance of Sales Administration Systems and generation of reports for senior management.
- Marketing and Promotion and Sales Products and Services (Exhibitions, Trade Journals, Co Website etc.
- Liaise and develop successful customer relationships
- Maintain long term customer relationships through regular visits and communications.
- Produce quotations and proposals according to defined company guidelines using Standard Product documentation and prices
- Maintain records of communications with customers and process quotations towards successful sales
- Manage the administration of Support Contracts
- Manage the introduction of new 3rd Party Products in to the markets served by the company.
Whilst the Sales & Marketing Manager has management responsibilities for the department, this role will also be required to actively pursue sales, working flexibly and at times unsociable hours, spending time networking with customers, either on the phone or in person. This role will involves travel and will be an integral role within the busy, a strong background in software is essential for this role