CHANNEL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
An opportunity has come up within a luxury leather goods brand in their head office in London for a Channel Marketing Executive.
As a Channel Marketing Executive you will be supporting the Marketing Manager in the effective implementation of the brand’s International Marketing & Travel Retail marketing programs.
- Support the development and implementation of the Travel Retail Channel Programs and to drive business growth in these areas.
- Partner the International Account Sales Teams to deliver the brand campaign and agreed marketing initiatives through all accounts.
- Coordinate the sales and distribution growth within the Karstadt department store.
- Ensure brand content and programs are cascaded to all relevant international distributors in a timely manner and priority marketing requirements are met.
- Partner creative services and brand content to create a content release date calendar to manage the delivery of all assets.
- Coordinate the business’ trade marketing programs to support all channels globally. This will include updating and managing international sell in collateral and product knowledge training tools such as the sales notes and maintaining the online Retail Partner Area (RPA), support on seasonal showroom updates and tradeshows and management of the global POS inventory.
- Hold regular updates with key members of the international team to ensure all opportunities are maximised and initiatives are communicated clearly to all partners and accounts and support at all key partner brand days.
- Support the administration of the International and Travel Marketing budget. This requires timely and accurate processing of invoices against activity and regular reconciliation. The admin side of the Channel Marketing Executive role!
Candidate requirements for the Channel Marketing Executive
- International Marketing Experience
- Channel Marketing Executive experience
- Confident in speaking and writing another language (Preferably German)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proven experience in project management
- Excellent organisational ability and attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Excellent negotiation and people skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop (not essential)