Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for two knowledgeable and enthusiastic candidates to join our Digital Communications team in the role of Digital Campaign Executive. In this role, you will be a digital advocate promoting, enabling, and supporting the ambitions of the charity by providing advice on search engine optimisation (SEO), web visibility, campaign engagement and digital reporting. You will support in the planning, deployment and analysis of a variety of digitally-delivered predominantly paid-for campaigns, as well as playing a key role in the management and onward development of Alzheimer's Research UK’s (ARUK’s) award-winning websites.
Main tasks of role:
- Consult across the charity on best-practice use of paid-for digital engagement for a variety of budget holders, helping to plan, consult and advise on the creation of new digital campaigns.
- Support the ongoing management and development of ARUK’s various websites, including support on re-development projects, or the creation of new assets as needed.
- Support insight into user behaviours across all of ARUK’s digital interfaces, optimising the user experience.
- Support the design, build and delivery of email communications.
- Supporting on SEO and web visibility.
- Oversight of paid search budget, ensuring search visibility maximise benefits for ARUK and its campaigns in a coordinated way.
- Development and management of campaign reporting dashboards, ensuring budget holders understand the impact of their investment and how campaigns can be further optimised.
- Work with external agencies as appropriate when campaigns are outsourced.
- Support on the management and upkeep of all digital infrastructure, including domain renewal, adequate server provision etc.
- Support on project planning and project management around campaign work.
We are looking for:
- Education to degree level or equivalent level of experience
- Experience of planning and deploying paid-for social media and digital campaigns
- Web development experience, user experience expertise and an understanding of user journeys
- Experience of insight reporting and key metric tracking
- Understanding of social media platforms, insight software and campaign management
- SEO and adwords experience
- Excellent organisational skills; the ability to manage a large number of tasks to multiple deadlines
- A confident and collaborative manner with the ability to work with independence, intelligence, drive and initiative