Working with Prudential as a Marketing/Campaign Manager means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation, a remarkable history and exciting plans for the future. If you share our ambitions, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
At Prudential we’re absolutely focused on getting the best outcomes for customers. Ours is one of the most profitable and trusted names in life and pensions, and we lead the market in a number of pension products.
As a Marketing/Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for creating, delivering and managing the end-to-end communications, marketing campaigns and managing core promotional materials for our end customers. Researching and assessing business needs you will create compelling market plans that support our Corporate Pensions activity by developing literature and campaigns.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have knowledge/experience of the following:
- Creating compelling Marketing campaigns
- Researching & assessing business needs to identify opportunities and propose campaigns
- Write compelling copy
- Developing Marketing activity plans
- Gathering, managing and interpreting MI
- Managing stakeholders
- Working in a regulated sales environment
- Experience of marketing environments within Financial Services
- Working knowledge of industry best practice
- Working knowledge of pensions products, markets and competitors
- Working knowledge of financial services regulatory and legislative frameworks
To succeed in this role we need you to bring our six #behaviours to life in the way you work:
- You can tackle complexity and make things simple for customers and those around you.
- You’re commercially savvy, you think competitively and you’ll seize a good opportunity whether big or small.
- You love to innovate, exploring what matters to customers and creating solutions that make a positive difference.
- You’re a team player who can help everyone pull together to achieve shared goals.
- You’re willing to take responsibility, creating better outcomes by stepping forward, using your judgement and making things happen.
- You thrive on a challenge, working with intellectual rigour at pace to achieve the highest standards of execution under all conditions.
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It’s also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that’s totally focused on customers.
As a Prudential employee you’ll get all the support you’d expect, including full training and professional development. You’ll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And in a fast-changing world, you’ll join an organisation that’s leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.
Salary - £Competitive