Full-Stack Developer - Growing agency, learn ReactJS
- Friendly and relaxed environment at a fast growing agency.
- Impressive list of regular blue chip clients.
- R&D time provided on a project by project basis to learn new tech where necessary.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll have a strong amount of commercial experience working with PHP (Laravel), HTML5 & CSS3, as well as knowledge of Git / Subversion
- Experience with SASS, Hosting (DNS/Plesk) and Gulp/Grunt will all be useful.
- It’ll also be useful to have any commercial experience with CMS – WordPress or Processwire ideally.
- Any client facing experience would be a bonus but it isn’t an essential part of the role.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be based in the centre of Cheltenham, working in a hard-working and talented team whilst being in a relaxed and friendly environment. On top of the generous salary (up to £40K), you’ll be given pension, health cover, 25 days holiday (+bank holidays) and little extras like parking. There’s flexibility provided for those that need it; a later start to drop the kids off at school for example. The tech stack is reviewed on a project by project basis and if you make a case for bringing in something new then you’ll be provided with the R&D time to make that possible. It’s a growing agency – so there’s always the room to grow with it!
If this position is ticking all the boxes then get in touch now with Jack to find out more.