Paid Search Analyst Manager (PPC, Social, Display)
I'm pleased to be working on an exclusive basis with a leading European marketplace who have their HQ in Central London and regional offices dotted around Scandinavia. They have an exciting opportunity for a Performance Marketing Manager to join the team. The offices are located close to Southbank and would suit a PPC Manager who is looking to take on a broader role that includes Paid Social & Display.
As Performance Marketing Manager you will have full autonomy over Paid Search campaigns (managed in-house), along with getting involved in some Paid Social & Display activity. You will have 1 direct report with the possibility of a second to be hired very soon. You will also have responsibility for large monthly budgets and International campaigns.
This is a great role for a Paid Search professional with a solid hands on background who has mentored junior team members and now wants to take on line management responsibilities. Knowledge of a bidding tool (DS3, Kenshoo, Marin etc) would be advantageous.
- Maintain and grow PPC Accounts in Google Adwords and Bing, across all markets
- Budget management
- Manual and automatic bidding
- Create new campaigns, ad groups and perform extensive keyword research
- Write excellent, enticing ad copy.
- Manage new restaurant additions, deletions and periodic special offer campaigns.
- Analyse and communicate where actions need to be taken to improve campaign performance
- Training and support of junior members of the team
- Paid social media ads. Planning, creation and analysis
- Keep abreast of latest industry trends, to ensure the brand is at the forefront of digital acquisition techniques.
- Proven track record manage PPC campaigns hands on across both Bing and Google (Google certification a plus).
- Fluent written/spoken English is essential and also proficiency/fluency in Spanish or German would be an advantage
- Background of operating in multiple European markets
- Working knowledge of third party PPC management platform
- Good Copywriting Skills
- Intermediate>Adv. Excel Skills
- Ability to think creatively about how to optimise digital marketing and desire to innovate and move at pace
- Knowledge of app marketing an advantage
As Performance Marketing Manager you will have the opportunity to work in a relaxed environment where Digital Marketing is the heart of the business and the entire team very much valued. It's also a culture with no red tape or hoops to jump through meaning innovative ideas can be generated and put into place in just a matter of days.
You will be rewarded with a generous base salary and first class benefits package. The office is located less than a 5-minute walk from Waterloo Station meaning this role is ideal for Paid Search professionals who live in and outside of the Capital.
Keen to learn more? Don't delay and apply now. Alternatively please contact Alex Tykocki at Bloc Digital Talent on or call 01202 203 3318 for a confidential discussion.
Performance Marketing Manager (PPC, Social, Display), c. £38k, London, Client side
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.