Digital & Social Media Manager
LEO Pharma are now recruiting for a talented digital social media expert to take a lead role in driving the digital and social media strategy across Cluster Europe North which includes the UK/IE, Nordic, Australia and New Zealand affiliates.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about social media and all things digital who will be responsible for ensuring that LEO Pharma are leading the way in digital patient engagement in Dermatology.
Ideally CIM qualified, you will be working in the healthcare sector in a similar role and keen to bring your digital and creative expertise to a multi-country role in which you will be exposed to a wide diversity of digital marketing programs including:
- Launch and management of patient support programmes and social medial channels.
- Collaboration with a variety of teams to develop digital patient activation campaigns.
- Devising paid, owned and earned media strategies to drive online traffic.
- Lead on the corporate and consumer social media profiles to drive advocacy, engagement and disease awareness.
- Be recognised as the digital expert internally and support on all digital and social media projects including within Business Intelligence, People and Marketing.
At LEO we are an equal opportunities employer offering career progression, a stunning work environment and the opportunity to work with a highly empowered team, committed to our goal in improving patient lives.