I am working with a well-established, publishing brand who have an exciting opportunity for an SEO Executive to join the team
The SEO Executive will be responsible for increasing visibility and engagement online using search engines to acquire, retain and convert customer base and increase visitors across the dedicated brands through daily management of search engine optimisation activities.
Some of the day to day duties include;
- Keyword research, analysis and selection of the brand's sites and competitor keyword research
- Regular tracking and reporting on weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis on agreed KPIs using search engine tools, Search Metrics, GSC, web analytics, Deep Crawl, Link Research Tools.
- Measure and analyse SEO activities and performance in conjunction with SEO Manager
- Identify new areas for online development from which the business would benefit
- Make effective use of web analytics, attribution and path to conversion tools as well as search engine, social media, individual advertising supplier tools
- Recognise and recommend on opportunity for automating processes
- Strong experience in Link-Building and Outreach
Key skills required;
- A strong understanding of how the Google Search Algorithm works
- Great research knowledge regarding keywords, link analysis, and search engine results, new search engine behaviours, in-depth competition analysis etc.
- Producing regular audits of the performance of the website making recommendations using your SEO skills/knowledge to grow traffic to the sites
- Have a creative vision with detailed content pieces + outreach
Keen to learn more? Don't delay and apply now! Alternatively contact Alex Tykocki, at Bloc Digital on or call 01202 203 3318 for a confidential discussion.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.