Senior eCommerce Manager
- Digital a key focus for the business moving forward.
- Broad digital channels with significant budget in place.
- Thriving Multi-Channel offering.
What you’ll be doing
Working as part of a team of 10, you’ll help craft the strategy and manage full implementation for a large eCommerce offering. Working primarily on paid channels, your remit will cover Pay Per Click (PPC), Product Listing Ads (PLA) and Retargeting. SEO will also be key to this overarching strategy, in addition to Affiliates, although the latter to a lesser extent.
The role will have a strong pool of resources to tap into, including a generous budget (hitting 7 figures) with 2 agencies crossing both Paid and SEO. The plan will also be to hire someone to help on the affiliate side as this develops, a testament to the highly organised leadership team and their vision to grow the business in the correct manner.
With a broad number of channels and a “roll your sleeves up” attitude, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in a burgeoning client side business. While someone will be present on the Online Trading side to be “hands on”, you’ll be coming in to manage them so knowledge of the customer experience would be a plus too.
What experience you’ll need
- Strong technical experience across a range of digital marketing channels including PPC, PLA, Retargeting, Affiliates, Display and SEO.
- Knowledge of eCRM.
- Experience working for an eCommerce business.
- Have previously managed an external agency.
- Excellent analytics skills.
- Knowledge on the Online Trading and Customer Experience side would help but is not a must.
A salary of between £45-65k is the benchmark here, possibly more depending upon experience. Please enquire for more information on additional benefits.
Get in touch with Joe to hear more information on this one.