Social Media Account Director - Award Winning Creative Agency
Job Title: Social Media Account Director - Award Winning Creative Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience plus bonus and healthcare cash plan, flexible working hours, matched pension contribution, iPhone, 25 days holiday, extra holiday & voluntary scheme for staff, office dog
About The Creative Social Media Agency
My client has a great opportunity for an established and strategic Social Media Account Director to join their innovative and successful team. They are a multi-award winning independent and integrated creative agency, working with tier 1 brands across sectors including FMCG, Health & Beauty and Food & Drink. They have built up longstanding and trusted relationships with brands similar to Dove, Sony, Tampax and Southern Comfort, delivering award winning creative solutions for their clients. This creative social media agency is in a period of growth, winning high profile new clients and expanding their team. As a specialist agency, they are bursting at the seams with creativity, crafting hugely successful and innovative work for their clients across social media, video (they have an in-house production team) digital and media. As an agency they have a friendly, social and collaborative team based culture, and have excellent staff retention rates.
About the Social Media Account Director role
The new Social Media Account Director will be given the opportunity to play an integral role in shaping the future of the business, leading a talented team to deliver award winning work.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Account Director:
* Own client relationships, manage stakeholders and drive growth across accounts
* Create and implement innovative multi-platform strategies, understanding brand architecture and objectives
* Manage a core team of 3 and lead specialist across the business to deliver a range of complex and innovative projects
* Acting as a key member of the pitch team attending new business meetings
* Set campaign objectives and make strategic recommendations to clients
You'll be a proven team leader, with agency side experience developing effective social strategies for known FMCG and consumer brands. If you're now looking for a role where you can make a real impact and keep progressing in seniority, this could be perfect.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Social Media Account Director:
* Proven track record of both winning new business and developing client accounts
* A love of social, and unrivalled knowledge of platforms, strategy (organic & paid) and insights
* A strategic thinker able to adapt to different clients
* Experience leading a successful team and working across different disciplines
* Dynamic and enthusiastic, with a real thirst for knowledge and innovation
The Social Media Account Director will receive a highly competitive salary paying from around £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience, and will be joining the agency at an exciting time off the back of recent client and award wins.
For more information about the Social Media Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.