International Marketing Manager
- High level International Marketing Program Manager
- Global SAAS product with an excellent reputation
- Owning and managing the UK marketing strategy
- Opportunity to build a small team
- Creating and executing the lead generation programme
- Creating content and developing lead nurture campaigns
- Managing agency relationships
The Role: Taking the lead for the UK Marketing function, the International Marketing Program Manager will have full autonomy and responsibility for strategic planning through to tactical execution. Primarily responsible for driving marketing qualified leads to the sales team, you will utilise a number of different channels to ensure that campaigns are delivered on time. Content is key and this is utilised across a wide range of channels including email, social, SEM, website and events. Key metrics include opportunity pipeline, web traffic and volume of MQL's. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and commercially minded marketer looking for their next step.
Responsibilities for the position of:
- Plan and execute the UK marketing strategy
- Manage the lead generation programme, utilising and number of channels including email and digital (SEO,PPC, Paid Social)
- Develop unique and engaging collateral pieces
- Communicate with the sales team and create collateral, support kits and presentations
- Drive qualified leads (MQL's) using channels including email, social, SEM, website and events
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Proven experience with the IT / Professional Services markets
- Strong knowledge of lead nurturing and automation
- Experience of developing content based campaigns
- A commercial mind with the ability to work closely with the sales team
- The ability to lead a team
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Agency management experience
The Company: Having only just touched the surface across the pond this exciting organisation have set their sights on the UK Market. With a turnover of $100 million the company have grown from strength to strength, the product they have is leading the way in such a competitive space. This role and company would suit driven and ambitious individuals.
The Package for International Marketing Program Manager:
- Salary: £55,000-65,000
- Flexible benefits scheme
Location: The position of International Marketing Program Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.