Content Marketing Manager
- B2B Ed-Tech organisation based in central London
- Creative interactive platforms for use within the education sector.
- Content Marketing Manager role
- Create, curate and commission content to use in campaigns
- Work with multiple stakeholder groups (commercial team, design team, freelance copywriters)
- Create and implement a lead generation content marketing strategy
This Content Marketing Manager will be tasked with leading the creation of all forms of content for the business. Working with the Head of Marketing, the Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for writing, curating and commissioning content to be used for lead generation and client engagement. The role requires a commercially savvy B2B marketer who can define a content marketing calendar and implement that through in the most innovative way possible. The successful candidate will have had experience of writing blogs, editorials for media partners, multi-touch email campaigns, social campaigns .
Responsibilities for the position of Content Marketing Manager:
- Working with a small team based in Central London to generate impactful content
- Defining the content marketing calendar and owning the brand message and tone of voice
- Writing SEO friendly content across all formats to improve the companies organic reach
- Creating multi-form content from scratch
- Curating relevant content to position the business as a thought-leader in its marketplace
- Devise and execute strategic content marketing campaigns across social and email
- Managing the relationships with journalists and the PR companies to bring a wider reach and brand awareness
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Worked in a B2B content marketing
- Created lead generation content pieces
- A can-do attitude with demonstrable drive
- SEO experience is a bonus
- Created and delivered a content marketing strategy
- Written a variety of B2B content across multiple formats
This market-leading Edtech provider based in central London target the education sector. The education products that the company provide make learning fun from an early age. They are looking for a bright and technically savvy individual to develop and implement creative and commercial digital campaigns to drive leads and generate sales.
The package for Content Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 + exciting benefits
- Location: The position of Senior Content Manager will be based in South West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.