Are you an excellent Account or Project Director with a reputation for seamless delivery and a passion for B2B marketing? Can you operate at a strategic and operational level? If so, we’ve got an excellent opportunity for you.
Our client is a global B2B marketing agency that’s experiencing phenomenal success and record growth. As a result, they’re recruiting for several new senior roles, including Programme Director.
This is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on account or project director with experience leading a team and managing large accounts. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable communicating with senior client contacts and able to deliver projects on time and within budget. Someone who is more naturally aligned to a delivery focused role rather than chasing a new business number.
This is a great agency and one of our favourites! They value curiosity, team work, change and innovation.
About the role
As Programme Director, your focus will be ensuring that projects are well-devised, quoted for and executed. You will be a natural leader and a great communicator who is able to get the best from your team and build strong relationships with clients and other key stakeholders in the agency. You will work on key accounts at a strategic and tactical level, and your excellent project management and organisational skills will ensure seamless project delivery.
You will be a trusted advisor, both internally and externally.
This role is ideal for someone with the following skills:
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to lead a team of project managers
- Ability to work at a strategic and tactical level within a B2B agency environment
- Digital marketing expertise
- Ability to lead and scope out complex projects, adhere to budgets and revenue targets, ensure your team are meeting their billable targets, meet deadlines, and up-sell when appropriate
- Ability to manage and run daily and weekly project meetings
- Ability to manage changing priorities and liaise with stakeholders to negotiate timeline changes
- Ability to deliver engaging, informative, well-organised presentations
- Ability to coach, delegate and management employees
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please get in touch today to schedule an informal chat.