Digital Marketing & Events Manager
Digital Marketing & Events Manager
About The Business:
Remedy Kombucha, Australia's most loved kombucha brand, is launching in the UK. This is your chance to be part of something special. Get excited!
They have experienced phenomenal success in the last two years and are now ready to expand. They've big plans for the future and are looking for a full-time social media and events maverick who will build the Remedy buzz here in the UK.
This role will be critical to Remedy's success. That may sound like a lot of pressure, but the right person will see it as just the challenge they've been looking for.
The perfect person will hold the right balance of the perfect skills, experience and attitude:
- Your work style is like cross-fit meets yoga. By this, you'll need to be energetic, passionate, positive and thrive in a hard-working, fast paced team, yet also be flexible, organized, resilient and keep calm under pressure.
- You care about health and wellbeing, and love the idea of helping to promote a tasty drink that's also good for you!
- Your phone is your life... in a good way! You're a social guru who knows Instagram and Facebook inside and out.
- You have insight into the right events, cafes/stockists, cool bars and venues that perfectly suit the Remedy brand.
- You're a people person who'll relish the opportunity to be the voice and face of a fun, young brand, getting out and about to promote Remedy at every possible opportunity.
You'll work very closely with the tight knit Marketing Team at Remedy HQ in Australia to build on their great success to date and maintain a consistent brand message as they grow globally.
About The Opportunity:
Remedy Kombucha UK
Digital Marketing & Events Manager - Drinks
- £45k - £50k Basic Salary
- Excellent bonus opportunity
- Pension contribution
- Huge opportunity to grow & develop
Work closely with the team to develop an exciting marketing plan for events and social media that is aligned with the business growth, sales & distribution plans.
- Take ownership of the social media plan. You will take charge of everything from developing the content plan for all social channels, coordinating the creation of high quality content by sourcing the right people to shoot and edit images, community management, monitoring and reporting.
- Identify key partners and stores to nurture the Remedy Brand in the most appropriate setting.
- Manage and build relationships with outside agencies to develop PR campaigns in line with global marketing.
- Have strong digital marketing experience, across advertising & ecommerce.
- Be used to working closely with agencies getting the best out of the commercial relationships; experience across ATL, BTL and Digital campaigns would be great.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with key social media influencers in the UK region that can help spread the good word of Remedy Kombucha. These influencers will be in the fields of: yoga, health and fitness, models, actors/celebrities, male fitness, food stylists, fashion bloggers and dieticians.
- Manage and moderate local online customer communications.
- Identify, manage and implement event opportunities for Remedy at stores, expos, trade shows, industry events, food shows, brand launch parties, festivals and more.
- Have an eye for product merchandising, visiting stockists to make sure Remedy is well presented and looking its best!
- Think big picture whilst maintaining commitment to the small steps that will get you there.
All applicants must have:
- A full clean driving licence.
- The right to work in the UK.
- Have the flexibility to travel and work weekends to attend trade shows and events.
- Be happy working autonomously, and managing your own workflow.
- A passion for good food, health & wellbeing.
- The drive, motivation and energy to always strive for the best results, whatever it takes.