Junior Brand Manager - Water & Construction
Junior Brand Manager – Water & Construction
£25,000 - £30,000
My client is an independent distribution start up company, who represent a small amount of organic brands. One of which is a an award-winning water brand, which is nitrate & sodium free.
The role of Brand Manager offers a real chance to utilise your creative marketing flair and provides an excellent opportunity to personally grow and develop. You will be responsible for the strategic direction and day to day running of an award-winning water brand
This role will provide you with an excellent opportunity to personally grow and develop, ensuring exposure and a real opportunity to achieve success and recognition in the industry. You must be in a similar role looking for your next step.
At first you will be involved with the water brand and a construction business, until the water business grows, so you can then focus all your attention on that
- Providing the water brand with direction and focus; growing their profitability by cultivating winning strategies that develop agency sales volume.
- Manage all A&P & volume budgets, with full strategic responsibility for the brand
- Foster strong relationships with the brand owner to drive the strategic direction of their brand, assuming responsibility for performance.
- Work closely with the outsourced Marketing team to develop full marketing plans
- You will be positive and proactive, and display an entrepreneurial, “can do” attitude.
- Engaging journalists and bloggers; talking to the writers who influence both the trade and consumers through style press etc. to further raise the profile and awareness of the Brand Owner
- Practical knowledge of using and interpreting Market data
- computer literate, using Word, excel, PowerPoint, InDesign & photoshop
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial & a highly creative mindset
- Confident; outgoing and personable with the ability to plan and manage
- Experience working for a smaller distributor
- A minimum of 1 years marketing or Brand management experience, within the drinks industry is highly desirable for this position.
- Formal education qualifications are less important than a proven track record however education to degree level desirable.
If you have experience in a similar role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me - 02077902666
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on 0207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.