Digital Marketing Manager
Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with a FTSE 250 organisation based in Warwickshire to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager on a FTC till August 2018.
Your new role
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will report to the eCommerce Manager and will lead the Digital Communications team in the implementation of the communications and content strategies. You will also be responsible for the Digital Communications Executive who will execute all campaigns with scope to grow the team.
You will work with the wider eCommerce team and brand marketing team to support multi-channel campaigns as well as agencies on a project basis. Business owner for Email Service Provider (ESP) and behavioural marketing platform.
- Reporting on sales revenue generated from digital communication campaigns.
- Work closely with other department managers across SEO, eMerchandising and Analytics to deliver a consistent customer experience.
- Development of an email marketing strategy and communication plan to support key revenue streams.
- Plan and manage contact strategies to support acquisition, lead nurturing, conversion, retention, cross-sell and up-sell.
- Improve ROI and customer lifetime value across all campaigns including managing retention rates and reduce churn / unsubscribes.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and message and audience identification.
- Champion continuous advancement of email features including targeting, personalisation and automation and stay current with best practices, strategies and industry standards related to email marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- 5 years' experience in digital marketing and preferably marketing automation.
- Passion for digital communication techniques and technologies.
- Positive, motivated, ambitious, proactive "can do" attitude
- Demonstrates excellent planning, organisational and time management skills and an ability to work with competing priorities.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Extensive experience in email marketing with a background in leading email creation, planning and campaign management.
- HTML and Adobe photoshop experience.
What you'll get in return
In return you will an annual salary of £37,000 and the opportunity to work with a forwards thinking and progressive organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.