Senior Java Developer
- Brand new digital capability.
- Leading a small team of Java Engineers.
- Remote working & flexible working hours.
What skills you'll be needing
- You’ll be highly experienced in Java development, design & testing.
- Incredible attention to detail and the ability to write clean, well-tested and reusable code.
- You’ll have previous experience in leading a small team and in helping more junior member’s up-skill.
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills.
- Experience / willingness to learn Hybris is highly beneficial.
You will be leading a small team of Java Engineers, whilst remaining hands on, and will be responsible for contributing to the overall development strategy. Your team will be sat within a brand new digital function which was created to utilize technology to support the growth of the business. You and your team will be focusing on designing and developing clean code for the businesses digital software. Although this role will eventually be leading 3 people you will still be very technically hands on and will be leading by example & setting coding standards.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a great opportunity for someone to come in at the start of something big and have the autonomy to shape the strategy and future of the function. You will be working for a very well-known and hugely successful company which is putting a lot of time, effort and money into building this capability and is keen to transform their digital offering. There are plenty of professional development opportunities, as well as a competitive salary & a variety of benefits including a very good discount on their products!
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to Hannah B.