2151 - Marketing Manager - Dartford - £30-£35K - Perm
Our client is looking for a passionate, knowledgeable B2B marketer to create and manage general marketing activity and support the sales team.
Your role will be to support the Head of Marketing with day to day marketing activity.
- Agencies -managing a roster of agencies
- Events: help planning organising and executing events including seminars and new business events.
- Pitch and Bid Support: marketing responsibilities include the ownership and management of tenders and supporting presentation creation.
- Content: you should be an excellent, persuasive writer, able to create content for multiple purposes including social media, case studies, website, press releases, marketing collateral and proposals.
- Social Media : you should be confident with social media; understanding how to build and manage a community and reporting back on activity.
- Brand: you will become a brand ambassador
Skills & Experience
- B2B marketing experience
- Experience of social media management and reporting (Blog, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude and excellent people skills
- Excellent project and time management
- Creative, driven and enthusiastic
- Confident working with a sales-focused, commercially-driven team
- Experience of bid support would be preferred
- Will need to have a UK driving licence and the ability to drive to work