Are you an experienced PPC professional with experience of remarketing, Google Shopping and working on a range of brands simultaneously? If yes, this may be the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level!
Infinity Nation are looking for a PPC Executive to join the existing PPC function within the business and work in conjunction with the Lead PPC Consultant to help oversee and manage our client’s PPC strategies, delivering excellent results within the client’s allocated time.
The successful candidate will be passionate about PPC, with have strong numerical and analytical skills and a proven track record of delivering results to a target ROI. As a key member of a dynamic and growing team, you will be required to think on your feet and adapt accordingly to the needs of the role at any given time.
Working with in a dynamic business environment you will come in contact with colleagues at all levels, it will be your responsibility to build excellent working relationships allowing you to get what you need from the team in a swift and efficient manner. The focus of the role will be to efficiently run and
profitably grow new and existing clients paid search campaigns, ensuring the best possible results are achieved at all times.
- Proven experience in managing both lead generation and ecommerce paid search campaigns.
- Update to date knowledge and experience in managing Adwords Shopping Campaigns and remarketing as well as normal search and display campaigns.
- To keep up to date on latest PPC innovations and best practices and able to recommend how and why these should be applied to client accounts.
- Take ownership of appointed clients PPC campaigns, working to the clients KPIs. Ensure the campaigns are continually optimized, seeking and implementing new growth opportunities and strategies to maximise the clients earning potential.
- Actively use tools such as Google analytics and adwords editor, to analyse and get insight into on PPC campaign performance, testing, amending campaigns to reach clients KPI targets and maximize the effort spent within the hours assigned to each account.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of projects against agreed timelines, this can often mean working on multiple projects simultaneous, therefore while working under pressure, you must also have the ability to accurately record the time spent working on each project.
- Continually monitor client results against key KPI’s, analyse performance and make recommendations/implement changes in order to maximise the return on investment ensuring monthly targets are achieved.
- Create month end reports for each client, which analyse month on month and year on year data, providing actionable insight to the success factors and areas for improvement.
- Understand the concept of conversion rate optimisation practices, and how the onsite conversion rate can be influenced in order to improve performance.
- Keep up to date with latest industry developments; ensuring the knowledge is shared within the team and with clients. Take ownership for keeping the team and clients up to date with the latest PPC Developments, this may be through blogs, newsletters or solus newsletter.
- Manage client’s Paid Social campaigns.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- The successful candidate must be currently Google Adwords certified
- You will have excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to tight time frames within a demanding environment.
- You will have around 2 years’ experience working within PPC marketing, ideally in both agency and client side roles.
- The ability to work individually and take ownership for your work, as well as the ability to work, as part of a team is essential.
- Attention to detail, excellent time management skills and accurate timekeeping
- Strong numerical and analytical skills are essential; the successful candidate must be confident working with numbers and excel
In return, you will benefit from a negotiable salary in the range of £25,000-£30,000 per annum, up to 25 days holiday, a pension scheme, childcare vouchers, bike to work scheme, ongoing personal development, a paid amazon prime account and many other benefits (including working in a pretty
cool converted barn overlooking the countryside!).