Digital Marketing Executive
DeMontfort Fine Art are the UK’s leading international publisher of Original paintings and collectable limited editions. We have an expanding network of Galleries under the name Whitewall Galleries and Clarendon Fine Art, and at present have 50 locations and are still growing!
We have a new and exciting opportunity as a Digital Marketing Executive, which includes working directly with our fantastic portfolio of artists. The role will be based in our Head Office in Lichfield, Staffordshire.
- Content managing all retail and artist social media sites and replying to enquiries generated from these sites
- Briefing and managing the digital diary with our in-house design team to support content management of our social media sites
- Will be responsible for all social media and website liaisons with Carnival UK for our galleries at sea and land based gallery shopping malls/stores
- Contributing creative ideas to the Director and marketing team for promotions, campaigns and email communications
- Creating, managing and reporting on all new digital advertising campaigns including AdWords Search, remarketing & Facebook advertising
- Managing digital promotions and animations for product launches
- Briefing designs and copy for HTML email communications to clients
- Managing client databases; cleaning up any missing data, maintaining good data with the galleries and reporting on the email statistics to the Director and Marketing Manager
- Managing, creating content and administrating the internal blog
- Working on radio campaigns for promotions and events
- Working with our digital web designer and content manager to help keep all retail and artist websites up to date
- Picking up any marketing administrational tasks during busy periods of time and holiday cover
- Previous digital marketing experience is essential
- Flexible (to work additional hours where needed and occasional weekends)
If you like the sound of the above, feel you have the necessary skills and want to work for a fast moving, expanding Company then click apply and send a copy of your CV to us.
Unfortunately due to the volume of CV’s we receive we are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates at this stage.