Marketing Communications Executive
- Leading global publisher of specialist business books and content
- Company products target the finance, risk, human resources and marketing sectors
- Responsible for planning, executing and analysing all email campaigns and reports
- Email marketing experience and excellent copywriting skills are a necessity
The Role: The Marketing Communications Executive role will report to Head of marketing in this five-person marketing department. The role will be responsible for end to end email campaigns; from campaign planning, through to reporting and analysis along with automation and CRM management. The Marketing Executive will be expected to have a high level of written English and have worked in a B2B marketing role. On a day-to-day basis the successful candidate will execute email marketing campaigns, data segmentation and be responsible for corporate communications/marketing collateral. The objective of this Marketing Communications Executive role is to help generate leads for the sales team.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Communications Executive include:
- Creating all copy for email campaigns and collateral
- Execute all email automation to improve engagement, academic leads and conversation rates
- Developing and implementing end to end email marketing campaigns
- Analysing marketing campaigns to establish successes and opportunities to improve
- Complete ownership of the CRM system in conjunction with campaigns
- Creating marketing and sales collateral in conjunction with the sales and product teams
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Minimum of 3 years email marketing experience
- Educated to degree level
- Immaculate copywriting and excellent command of written English
- Ideally worked in a publishing role
- Be career driven with a positive attitude
- CMS experience
- An interest and understanding of publishing process' would be ideal
The Company: This Company are a leading global publisher of specialist business books and content, targeting marketing professionals and educational institutions. They have well-established clients and have been supporting their verticals for 50 years. They are looking for someone who is looking for their next career challenge and wants an opportunity to work within an exciting and expanding publisher.
The Package for Marketing Communications Executive:
- Salary: £23,000-26,000
Location: The position of Marketing Communications Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.