Account Director - Content Marketing
Account Director - Content Marketing Agency
London - 45,000 - 50,000
Opportunity for an Account Director (or Senior AM) to join the senior team of an award-winning content marketing agency. Expect a quality client portfolio to work with and real scope for advancement to Client services director level in relatively little time….
This award winning central London agency are enjoying an exciting time. They've grown rapidly since their founding and have built an enviable portfolio of big name clients. Their highly creative content campaigns are widely recognised as being some of the most effective out there for achieving media coverage and return for clients and they've now reached a certain size where they need to establish a dedicated senior team. Currently 14 strong with aspirations to grow far beyond this in the very near future, their team is highly social bunch of quality content marketing and design professionals. The open plan offices are in an excellent central London location and boast a vibrant feel, perfect for the creative approach of this impressive agency.
Overseeing accounts for several brands and leading a small team of content marketing managers, this role is predominantly geared around ensuring the delivery of campaigns on-brief while fostering excellent client relationships (as per your vision). Client interaction is key here, as this role will naturally progress to Client services director. Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the client servicing strategy for your accounts in-conjunction with the CEO that includes client on-boarding, setting key metrics and performance/strategy reviews, client growth and retention plans, client satisfaction surveys and resource/capacity planning.
- Build and grow relationships with your clients, ensuring retention and identifying opportunities
- Work with team members to ensure campaigns for your clients are delivered to an excellent standard.
- Contribute to the long-term vision of the business on our internal sales, marketing and product development
The opportunity here is clear; the chance to join a rapidly growing award-winning agency at senior level with scope for progression to CSD level very quickly. You'll have access to an already impressive client portfolio and will manage a highly creative and successful team of content marketing managers and designers. The progression potential here is impressive and the role is ideal for someone with a real ambition to grow their career. Benefits include:
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Your Birthday Off
- In-Office Perks including free weekly fruit delivery, soft drinks, snacks, spotify and Wii-U
- Free on-site gym
- Free Perkbox.co.uk Membership inc. Free Tastecard, Mobile Phone Insurance & 50% Off Cinema Tickets
- Upto £1000 Training Budget for Conferences, Workshops & Courses
- Cycle to Work Scheme & Free Eyetests
- Company Pension (3% Matched)
- Work in Central London
- Death in Service Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan