Digital Interaction Designer
Digital Interaction Designer
Are you an experienced Digital Designer with an eye for interactive elements and how they can affect the user journey? Have you got strong animation and transition skills to back up your keen design eye? Do you want to work for a huge brand re-imagining themselves?
This global digital agency is putting together a specialist team to service the digital re-positioning of their major financial services client.
Located at the client offices, this agency team will be responsible for the complete overhaul of the client's digital communications, brand and communications strategy, so it is a very exciting time to join as you will be at the very beginning of a major project covering all areas of digital.
This interesting partnership between two global leaders in their fields is an interesting proposition for you as you will get major client and big project exposure all within a creative agency environment.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for producing top class digital interactions and interfaces that bring creative concepts into life and deliver smart, desirable and engaging experiences across all digital platforms. You will make use of prototyping and motion software to communicate through animated storytelling to create an emotional response from the audience.
You will be working as part of a team of Designers, Experience Planners and Developers, bringing digital concepts into life through beautifully crafted interfaces, considering digital design and motion principles to deliver smart, desirable and highly engaging cross-platform experiences.
- Create word class interface designs with a focus on balancing people's needs, business drivers and technical possibilities
- A cross-platform digital approach, encompassing the latest digital design trends, while still being able to drive forward traditional BAU design requirements
- Ability to interpret current brand design guidelines into a digital and interactive visual design language
- Push existing paradigms to create a truly differentiating visual and interactive digital language
- Collaborate closely with Experience Planners and Digital Designers, to solve design challenges and translate conceptual thinking into excellence in design
- Participate in internal ideation sessions, collaborate with the team to craft presentations for pitches, events and workshops
- Ability to create visual language concepts, mood definition and behaviours that articulate strategic design intent including, mood boards, storyboarding and prototyping
- 3+ years interaction design experience
- Highly competent with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Keynote
- Iterative prototyping experience using InVision, Principle and or Framer as well as motion graphics software like Adobe After Effects
- Design-trained, understanding of good graphic design principles, typography, colour, movement and composition
- Strong portfolio
You will be an experienced Designer in the fields of digital and interaction design, with a strong understanding of user experience through multiple service touch points, spanning platforms and customers types to meet business objectives.
In this role you will really have the opportunity to apply a full range of skills, from digital design and UX to hands on development of interactive design concepts working with a really talented team.
This role is perfect for the Designer who wants to be responsible for their ideas coming to life and wants those ideas to reach as many people as possible across multiple platforms.
If this sounds like something you would like to know more about then please send us your CV and most importantly your portfolio of work today or call us to find out more.