.Net Developer - Top digital agency, learn JS MVC, .Net Core
- Established, forward-thinking digital agency, top international clients.
- Learn .Net Core, Node.js, React.js, ES6, Azure and others.
- Fun, supportive team, developer-centric environment.
What skills you’ll be needing
- C#/Asp.Net MVC, SQL Server.
- Ideally a .net based CMS (such as Sitecore, Umbraco, Kentico etc).
- Willingness and genuine interest in learning .Net Core, Node.js, React.js, ES6, Azure and others.
- Agile environment experience.
- Positive attitude who is excited about new technology and looking to find solutions.
Working in an Agile and sometimes Waterfall structure (project dependent), you’ll be working closely with other developers and designers to scope, define, build and deliver technical solutions for clients. The core requirement is to build eCommerce websites and complex applications using .Net and once up to speed; Umbraco/Sitecore. You’ll work on their in-house built CRM system for a major client and document build approaches and development. Working in a team of 6 developers, you’ll be able to share ideas, investigate new technologies and help out with DevOps related tasks. Part of the role will also include reviewing your own and your peers code so it’s important that you have a strong attention to detail and a flexible approach.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as working within one of the most respected digital agencies in the country with some of the biggest and coolest brands around there’s a stack of great benefits too. There’s extremely generous holiday allowance, pension, health/medical cash plan, childcare, gym, Friday beers, socials, cycle to work, summer Friday early finishes, fruit, biscuits and much more. You can also benefit from picking up some great tech and further your career to senior and team lead level within a supportive and really friendly team.
If you have the skills and are up for the challenge of send in your CV now