Paid Search Business Director - 12 month contract
Industry leading performance marketing agency require a senior performance marketer with a focus on PPC / paid search.
The role is working on a tier 1 technology brand.
Salary to £75,000 plus benefits. This is an initial 12 month contract position.
- To be a client lead, acting as the key senior contact and responsible for the client relationship, business growth and Performance Media output.
- To champion best practice, strengthen/deepen the relationship with the client and manage the growth and profitability of the account.
- Manage a team of Performance Media specialists from Account Executive to Account Director level, including managing their performance and professional development.
- Lead, manage and motivate the account teams (1-2 direct reports and around 10 total team members)
- Manage key client relationships.
- Have a good understanding of the overall performance proposition and ensure that the channels are working together towards the same goals.
- Build and develop strong relationships with the account team, the management team and the heads of department.
- Develop key platform partnerships with Google, Double Click and other technical parties to ensure that they are supporting the account objectives.
- 6 Years + Digital Experience.
- A breadth of digital experience is important, strong understanding of Paid Search is of particular importance.
- Proven track record of successfully managing client relationships.
- Strong Presentation Skills.
- Strong Leadership Skills and demonstrable success of managing a team.
- Ability to communicate a compelling and inspired vision or sense of core purpose; a future thinker
- Essential quality at establishing clear directions; set stretching objectives; distribute the workload appropriately; layout work in well-planned and organised manner; maintains two-way dialogue with others on work and results; brings out the best in people; is a clear and frequent communicator.