Marketing Manager - Institutional Exp Essential
Institutional Investment Experience Essential
Our client, a global investment manager, is looking for an Associate Marketing Manager with experience within Institutional Asset/Investment Management to join their busy team based in St Pauls.
With oversight by channel management, your role will be to form and deepen relationships with internal business partners to deliver marketing programs that help ensure client satisfaction and increase assets under management.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced integrated marketer to join a driven and supportive team of Marketers within a well-established organisation with excellent development opportunities.
• Execute the delivery of integrated marketing campaigns
• Collaborate with Global Marketing colleagues to initiate and successfully execute a variety of project types
• Contribute to the successful execution of company-hosted and industry-sponsored events
• Understand regional Institutional or Wholesale markets and products and investment philosophy
• Translate business goals into marketing tactics across multiple forms of media including PR, print, digital, etc
• Guide project teams to establish priorities and meet deadlines
• Facilitate ongoing data mining and business analysis in support of Institutional or Wholesale objectives—leverage key learning to inform marketing plans and deliverables
• Evaluate metrics and provide insights on marketing program performance to ensure accuracy, timeliness and consistency of work requests
• Demonstrate understanding of brand guidelines as well as how to apply them across assigned areas and marketing deliverables
• Marketing experience within Financial Service with strong understanding of Institutional Investments
• Knowledge of financial products, investment techniques and strategies.
• Utilize date in measurement, data analytics, mining for insights, and application of key learning to influence channel marketing strategies and decision making
• Customer-service focus with strong problem-solving skills and solutions orientation
• Organized self-starter who can work independently, demonstrating attention to detail and ability to manage multiple programs simultaneously
• Ability to operate effectively under pressure—shifting priorities in response to changing business demands while adhering to stated project deadlines
• Experience working with creative service and/or communications teams and processes to develop sales and marketing support materials
• Technical aptitude including workflow, CRM, marketing automation and design, as appropriate.
• Fluency in English along with at least one additional language is a plus