Product Marketing Manager (Gaming)
2216 - Product Marketing Manager (Gaming) - Reading – 5 months initially – up to £50K
Our client is looking for a Product Marketing Manager with extensive consumer marketing experience to drive regional marketing planning and demand generation.
Work closely with Global Product Marketing Managers and EMEA/US 3rd Party Account Managers as the main point of contact on all aspects of EMEA based publishers marketing plans assets/programs.
- Drive the creation and implementation of EMEA GTM’s for Global co-marketing titles across multiple internal teams
- Approve EMEA media plans and marketing programs for co-marketing titles
- Create ATL messaging for co-marketing media campaigns and approve submissions for marketing materials and creative executions with branding
- Create EMEA specific and measurable marketing programs that drive the 3rd Party Business and overall ecosystem with a goal to be used in other regions and or future marketing programs.
- Drive regular and consistent communication with EMEA based Global Marcom’s, EMEA Category teams and local subsidiary offices on key franchises and co-marketing partnerships
- Support publishers and local markets on any events for co-marketing titles ie Hardware, software spokespeople, marketing assets etc.
- Experience in the Interactive Games Industry combined with experience of working with external partners, developers, and publishers.
- Proven responsibility for delivering integrated GTM’s in a European Product Marketing role.
- Working in a team across multiple groups demonstrating strong communications skills and cross group collaboration
- Extensive experience and understanding of multiple consumer marketing disciplines, including; media planning, social/PR, digital marketing and channel/retail execution
- Business acumen. Demonstrate an understanding of the key financial drivers within the business
- Strong proven project management experience
- Experience with technology products and a true passion for gaming across multiple platforms
Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to collaborate within and across multiple groups
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to present in front of groups and champion our platforms
- Strong customer orientation and ability to deliver outstanding customer service
- Passionate about driving for business success.
- Ability to negotiate or mediate disagreements competently.
- The ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Degree in Business and or Marketing related field