Due to continued expansion my client in Hull are looking to recruit additional graduate trainee developers to be based in their Hull office.
The role will involve working in a well-established software house that excels in providing market leading delivery solutions to Blue – Chip clients though out Europe and Worldwide.
These roles require:
- A BSc degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
- An understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- The ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
- The ability to communicate effectively with other members of the team
- A person self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
Successful applicants will preferably have:
- Experience of Microsoft SQL Server or equivalent RDBMS
- Experience of XML / JSON
- Experience in Web-service technologies including WCF
- Experience with Java and mobile app development
What will you get in return?
A starting salary in the region of 20K with opportunities to progress at a speed based on your capability.
The business will provide ongoing support to ensure you can be productive in your role, this will continue long after you have progressed from being a trainee offering great career opportunity.
Employment benefits include Pension, Life Assurance and private health cover.