Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive- Loughborough - £25,000 - £27,000
- Full digital marketing hands-on varied role
- FTSE 250 company
- Well established brand and training development
- Increase traffic, conversion rates and social
The company recruiting the Digital Marketing Executive:
You will be joining a FTSE 250 company and one of Europe's largest manufacturers in their industry. This company pride themselves on their training and development opportunities in this well-established brand who offer autonomy and a chance to shine.
- Lovely, friendly team environment
- Training and career progression (ability to attend events to further knowledge)
- Strong solution-based culture
- The opportunity to join an established brand part of a FTSE 250 company.
The role for Digital Marketing Executive:
As the digital coordinator your first task will be to refresh the website by carrying out a full audit with the current UX - user experience and making changes. You will then manage the website moving forward, SEO, PPC and social media to increase traffic and brand awareness. You will also be responsible for reviewing data (google analytics) and manage CMS (Drupal).
- Website Content; ensure content is fresh and relevant
- SEO & PPC
- Email marketing
- Social Media
- Google Analytics
- User Experience and Customer Journey
- Blogs, newsletters
- Thought leadership
The requirements for Digital Marketing Executive:
The company are looking for someone with a real passion for digital, who is driven and innovative and able to review and recommend changes. A full mix of digital marketing experience and UX essential.
- Open lively personality, flexible, great team player, hungry for success
- Strong social media content, SEO and PPC experience
- Comfortable reporting analysis and making recommendations at all levels
The package for Digital Marketing Executive:
- £25,000 to £27,000 for an ideal candidate
- Share Scheme