It's the start of something quite special...my client is an award winning digital agency looking to expand their digital marketing offering.
This role is not a new one, but will be pivotal in helping better support their great clients and building a performance marketing team.
The perfect candidate will be an SEO marketing pro, able to manage all search engine optimisation for a variety of clients. This will cover content strategy, technical audits, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings and ultimately traffic!
- Developing the onsite and offsite strategies.
- Support the team with a wide range of tasks, including keyword research, content auditing, technical audit, link analysis and reporting.
- Providing insights to support performance and improve traffic.
- Working on several B2B and B2C sites with markets based in the UK and across Europe.
- Providing clients with an SEO strategy, SEO market insights and technical SEO.
- Creating content calendars with ideas and insights for copywriters.
- Helping clients understand the benefit of SEO.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO industry trends and news.
This role will suit a candidate that is in commutable distance of Knightsbridge tube station.