Email Marketing Executive
Email Marketing Executive
An education organisation is looking invest in a new hire to provide specialist support for email marketing activity and help to drive maximum engagement customers through email marketing, with a view to increase lead generation, advocacy and loyalty. This will be in the form of an Email Marketing Executive 3 Month Contract Paying £105 a day. Reporting directly to the Automation and Social Media Manager, you will work with marketing and business teams across the UK business, to support email marketing campaigns, ensuring that best practice approaches are followed, and that emails adhere to brand guidelines and drive online conversions.
Support the Automation and Social Media Manager on the implementation
and management of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, a marketing automation
Work with marketing teams across Pearson UK to achieve email marketing
KPI targets (email open rates, conversion rate, etc.).
Provide support and advice to marketing teams to ensure they are aware
of and following best practice processes in their email marketing activity.
- Implement company-wide processes to ensure quality checkpoints are in
place as part of the email deployment process, to check for content best
practice, branding, deliverability, accessibility and a strong customer
journey from the email.
Ensure best practice is followed in maintenance, accuracy and legality of
email data lists
Work with the in-house design team to develop and implement new email
Support marketing teams in the creation of automated email campaigns
and testing new email marketing and tracking approaches, including
personalisation and dynamic content.
Provide monthly and ad hoc reporting on email marketing activity to
improve impact of email marketing campaigns.
Candidate skills and attributes:
● Experience of training people in the use of email marketing platforms
● Experience of creating training and support documentation for email
● Experience in using marketing automation systems
● Experience of using analytics packages
● Knowledge of accessibility guidelines
● Good understanding of the UK education sector
● Experience of adhering to a well-known UK or international brand.
To qualify for the role you must have
● Experience of running successful email marketing campaigns
● Experience of using email marketing software
● Good understanding of email best practice
● Able to work together with colleagues collaboratively
● Self-starter, able to use initiative
● Enthusiasm for and interest in digital marketing
● Focused on analytics and results
● A high level of attention to detail
● Good team player
● The ability to work to tight timescales
● Experience of working in a digital marketing environment
● Good written and verbal communication.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGroup is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGroup is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.