- Opportunity for a passionate Marketing Manager to join a hugely successful event and media organisation
- Great step for an event marketer to market cutting-edge industry events, based in the UK for a global audience
- This role will be joining the largest division of this global organisation
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious marketer to join a passionate team, working for a hugely successful organisation in their London offices. This varied role will focus on exhibitions and conferences and the Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating content-focused marketing plans to drive delegate and exhibitor attendance. This is a full-mix marketing role and the successful candidate will be expected to produce and implement innovative marketing strategies across on- and offline channels including email, social media and web.
- Create and develop marketing plans for exhibitions with an international reach
- Tactical execution of marketing campaign to increase engagement and drive delegate attendance
- Line manager two Marketing Executive's
- Utilise the full range of marketing platforms to develop integrated campaigns including email, social media, web, print, SEO, PPC and PR
- Create engaging and relevant content for a variety of marketing channels
- Manage the database and draw lists to target different target audiences with relevant messages
- Liaise with internal designers, events and production teams to create relevant content
- Maintain relationships with media partners
- Analyse and report on campaign success to make suggestions on future marketing plans
- Manage and monitor budgets and forecasting
- Remain up-to-date with latest marketing and communications tools and market knowledge
- Relevant B2B event marketing experience is essential
- Hands-on experience creating and implement B2B marketing strategies
- Knowledge of the full range of on- and offline marketing channels
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Confident liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate about developing innovative campaigns for a fast-paced portfolio
The Company: This organisation has grown significantly in size over the last year and have huge development plans for the future. This position is a new role due to portfolio growth, and your role will be a full-marketing mix with real opportunity to take on responsibility and grow in the company.
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.