Calling all budding eCommerce juniors...my client offers a clear route of career progression, a fun working environment in a tight knit team and heaps of training. Sound good, then read on...
They sell furniture for the home online and do it well, this position will help drive online sales and be integral in carrying out the eCommerce strategy to achieve revenue targets
- Deliver site updates and prioritise activity to drive sales
- Management of the product data for new product collection launches, price updates and other maintenance
- Leverage and build the customer database with the aim of driving sales
- Updating and refining onsite copy for SEO optimisation
- Work closely with the ECRM provider to deliver email campaigns with the aim of driving sales
- Monitor and analyse email campaigns and develop and adopt strategies to improve campaign efficiency and ROI
- Help the ecommerce team to develop the customer journey online, improving the experience and maximising opportunities to encourage repeat purchase, upsell, and increase basket spend
- Work with the wider marketing team and graphic design on concepts to improve engagement and conversion
- Analyse and report on digital trends, advances, and the competitive landscape translating into usable ideas.
The perfect candidate will have a couple years experience in retail eCommerce, strong experience in Microsoft Excel, preferably have worked on the Hybris platform and be a great team player.
This position is based in South West London.
Salary: circa £25,000.