As a Content strategist you’ll be managing all the content creation and coordination. Working closely with the Head of Marketing to define an engaging content strategy for their construction innovation blog and other digital assets and channels. You will be targeting SMB construction companies, builders and builder’s merchants while keeping in-line with their brand identity. Making sure they have a cohesive tone of voice across all platforms and all communications.
About the company:
An exciting technology start-up transforming the way construction supplies are bought. Their mission is to change an industry set in its ways with a platform built to solve the problems and inefficiencies within the trade industry. They are opening doors to multiple merchants for builders and bringing new customers to sellers and their businesses.
To do this they are building a team of people who think differently and take on challenges head first. They are seeking ambitious individuals who can take initiative. People with character, personality and who are willing to get stuck in.
As the content strategist you will lead the strategy for multiple aspects of their digital content. You will utilise your excellent creativity and meticulous writing skills to create engaging content that will target the main audience. Your previous writing skills will allow you to assess the tone of voice for various digital channels, be it from social media pages, to website blogs or getting involved in executing email marketing campaigns. Through working closely with the Head of Marketing, you will ensure the approach to digital content is in line with company expectations and is optimised through excellent SEO strategies.
- Content strategy- Leading the execution of their content strategy for their Construction Innovation blog and multiple channels, ensuring content is engaged for their prime audience.
- Multi content collaboration- Collaborating with team to create content and maintain a cohesive tone of voice for multiple digital channels: The Marketplace, Website, Builder Forum, Jobs Board, Builders Directory as well as the construction innovation blog.
- Campaign Management- Working together with the Head of Marketing you will manage end to end content for digital campaigns as well as regular newsletters and news blasts.
- Social media management- Supporting the Head of Marketing in creating engaging content for the social media channels and social campaigns.
- Digital Techniques- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to ensure the content strategy ties together all assets organically and is in-line with the company’s overall marketing strategy and SEO.
- Creative Development- Be part of brainstorming sessions to develop new creative solutions to reach and engage with their target audience and add value to the industry.
- Consistent top performer with a proven ability to create engaging content and content strategies
- Content expert with 2-3 years of hands on experience
- Experienced in copywriting, content creation and coordination across multiple digital channels
- Clear understanding of content driven SEO techniques
- A self-starter who can multitask, prioritise in a very fast paced environment
- Out of the box creative thinker & problem solver
- Having a genuine interest in the fields of influence and persuasion
- A desire to truly understand people and what content will make them engaged
- A desire to implement and test new ideas, make your mark and make an ongoing contribution to the strategic direction of the business
- A relentless passion for getting results daily and focus to drive a company to unmeasurable heights
- Once in a life opportunity to join a company that is changing a huge industry
- Fast promotion
- Breakfast every Monday
- Lunch on Wednesday
- Free snacks as we all need fuel
- Wine/Beer trolley on Friday
- A fun, family work environment
- Work socials and birthday socials, any excuse for a celebration is a good excuse
Location: North London (office move to central London planned)
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: 30K – 35K (depending on experience)
More searches like this
- Digital / Online Marketing Construction / Property jobs in London (Central)
- Social Media Construction / Property jobs in London (Central)
- SEO Construction / Property jobs in London (Central)
- Content Marketing Construction / Property jobs in London (Central)
- Community Management Construction / Property jobs in London (Central)