Retail Marketing Assistant
2 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Assistant
Retail Marketing Assistant
Are you a Marketing Executive, Assistant or Coordinator keen to secure a dynamic, varied and fast paced role? Are you driven, enthusiastic and creative?
This is an opportunity to become part of a leading shopping centre landlord that offers excellent scope for progression within the business and become part of a large portfolio. The business offers an excellent benefits package and salary reviews.
You will be working for one of industry's specialist property business with a strong track record of delivering value enhancing retail and leisure asset management opportunities!
There are so many exciting opportunities to increase your knowledge and understanding, learn from industry leaders and pursue a path for genuine career progression.
We are searching for a Marketing Assistant at a leading shopping centre in Redditch. The successful candidate will play a key role in developing and assistant marketing campaigns and events that enhance customer loyalty and drive engagement with the local community.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of an innovative marketing strategy;
- You will support the Marketing Manager by helping to deliver the annual business plan and marketing plan in line with the overall strategy for the Centre;
- You will brief and liaise with external agencies, to produce creative and compelling advertising, PR digital and promotional advertising campaigns that will drive footfall and repeat visits to the Centre;
- You will help develop the event strategies and implement event activity in line with campaign objectives and those of the wider;
- Build close relationships with tenants and gather promotional information to build into the marketing strategy and assist driving footfall and sales;
- Develop and manage content for social media platforms;
- Offer a high level of customer service and efficiently deal with enquiries;
- Provide administration support;
- Occasional weekend / bank holidays or late evenings in support of marketing events when required;
- Marketing degree or similar qualification;
- Proven marketing experience with demonstrable 1+ years in a previous marketing role.
- Experience working in a retail/fashion marketing focused role is desired;
- Outgoing and innovative with a genuine enthusiasm for creating exciting marketing campaigns;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver results under tight deadlines;
- Excellent written and oral skills: The Marketing Assistant will be called upon to write copy for the website and email communications, so you will need strong copywriting skills.
To apply for this position, please call Sarah Bannister on 0161 694 9720 or email your CV and contact details
Apply for Retail Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly