Digital Marketing Internship
2 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Executive
Digital CRM Marketing Internship (6 – month contract)
The company are the largest online flatshare service, operating in 25 countries. Their aim is to provide a simple solution to the accommodation problems that come from a fast-changing metropolitan lifestyle and constantly rising house prices. The company is a trusted marketplace for life’s sharers, allowing their users to connect with each other and find living solutions tailored to their needs.
The company are looking for a digital CRM Intern to support the CRM executive to overhaul their email templates.
The team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to offer their global community a smarter way of living. The CRM intern will be required to work with a multitude of internal stakeholders, spanning all disciplines within the company to create a rich, best-in-class service.
- Assisting the end-to-end delivery of CRM campaigns: including design, implementation and post campaign analysis.
- Overhaul of all email templates including rewriting content and translations.
- Creating and executing communications to run across e-mail and web push.
- Designing creatives for email communications.
- Work on all the new email templates, concentrating on reactivation, launch, goodwill gestures, newsletters etc.
- Reporting on activities and results against core KPI’s.
- Supporting the execution of the CRM global strategy for ERM.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends, competitor activity, innovations and opportunities within the email marketing space to inform future activity.
- A 2:1 degree or above.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Email Marketing (or a strong proven interest for this domain).
- Analytical skills, knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus.
- Good understanding of HTML, email design.
- Intermediate/advanced skills in Excel, Photoshop and PowerPoint.
- Be able to deliver campaigns within the expected time frame successfully.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or hands on experience working with a major ESP is a plus!
Training & Development:
This client is a rapidly growing company, so it really couldn’t be a more exciting time to join their team. Throughout your employment, you will receive all the on-the-job training needed to learn the ins and outs of the role within a complex and dynamic start-up. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
Duration: 6 months full-time (with possibility of a permanent contract at the end)
Location: London (Piccadilly Circus)
Start Date: ASAP
- This role will help you grow, learn and develop whilst being in a supporting, dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Lots of fun socials!
- Cool offices!
Send your CV with a brief covering statement to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Digital Marketing Internship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly